Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Portraits!


The digital images of our costumes finally came in, and they are so pretty! I can't wait to get the pictures!!

Davis is a bumble bee... and Jessa a lady bug!




They did such a good job looking nice for the camera in these silly costumes! Both were enthralled by the wands... and kept wanting to play with the ribbons...










What a sweet little bee!













Such a cutie!!



She must have been sitting on something wrong... she just all of a sudden started fussing! And I think this was one of the first ones we got of her by herself... poor little dear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious! I love the pictures!

I can imagine what a pain it was to sew on the stringy material - but it was worth it!

You don't want to sew the material that has the sequins glued on! They gum up the needle. Go ahead, ask me how I know! heeheehee

shelleyjerry said...

actually the sewing part wasn't so bad... its the strings/tinsel that is EVERYWHERE! and they must have grabbed at it off the costumes and the blankets b/c a few strangs came out in their diapers!! oh boy!

yep, I learned my lesson w/stick on velcro a long time ago... you're right it gums up the needle! too funny!