Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

1st Halloween pics... candids

Here's my Friday mom's group from our hospital lactation group.
It was fun to see all the little itty bitty babies with costumes. We had a Superman, dinosaur, pumpkins, bunny, cat, love bug, and of course ours.











Me and my bumble bee and lady bug... I couldn't hold them and the wings... so I just took them off...










Here's a quick pic of their costumes... they wouldn't stay on their backs... ah well, you get the idea! The fabric is not something I'd choose again... the gold & red fabric was all shimmery with its long strands... oh my, those little strands are all over the babies, our house etc... I better get the vacuum out soon!

I can't wait to get the "real portraits" that we had taken yesterday... I'll post them in a week or so when I get them!

My cuties!!

Yesterday, I was finishing the costumes (after staying up until 1a and 2a the two nights before...) in the morning and was already about 30 min. late for their appt. and I realized I'd forgotten the wings! Oh brother!! Well, I had to reschedule... so we came back at 3pm and had a great photo session... can't wait to get the digital images!

No comments: