At last we've got our 5 month digital pictures of the sweeties!They were really good at this photo shoot - no real fussy times.
Davis is just hanging out!
Jessa likes smiling for the camera this month!
These hats will last us for a while - Yay! They are so cute so at least we can wear them for a while longer!Just another note on a good reason to bring your own sheet to the portrait studio! I brought this sheet so that just in case they didn't have any "sand" colored backdrops I'd have it. Well, Jessa proceeded to pee in her swimsuit and then Davis did too... Of course I should have put a diaper on him, which we did end up doing... but I wanted Jessa's swimsuit to look good in case it showed... anyway, hopefully the next few photo shoots will be in full clothing so we won't have to worry about leakage!


3 comments:
oh so cute! Love the beach theme :) Looks like they both smile quite a bit, especially little Jessa! I think I can finally tell them apart just by looking at their little faces. (instead of looking to see who's wearing pink vs. blue) thanks for sharing!
oh my goodness, davis is so manly and jessa so cute. you have gorgeous babies as I am sure you know. Enjoy, they grow so fast.
Finally we get one of Jessa's happy faces with the smile we love for the photographer.
Post a Comment