Jessa is a BIG girl now! I left both babies with my sister-in-law, niece, nephews & my brother (responsibility in that order! :-) ) while I enjoyed a girls night out. I warned everyone that Jessa doesn't do bottles real well... well, they had a surprise for me when I got back! Jessa held her own bottle and took the whole thing! They even got a picture of her drinking it! What a big girl!! I'll post the picture when I get it.
Both babies were swaddled up and sleeping when I got back to their house... so precious! Another successful babysitting experience! We are very blessed to have lots of family nearby to get to enjoy the babies and to help us out when we need it. Davis & Jessa got one last feed at home and are sleeping beauties once again.
That's the most exciting news... so now I'm off to bed.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I have to see a picture of that, Jessa actually holding the bottle herself....Wow. She just wails when I've tried to give her a bottle.
evidently like everything else... its better when you can do it yourself! (they never liked tummy time until they could roll over themselves, now there's no time on their backs... all tummy time!) hopefully being able to feed herself will help daddy when mommy has girls nights out!
Post a Comment