Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Raining Cats & Dogs and others

Well, here are the babes... they might "be cats & dogs" for their upcoming costumes. We'll see...

They are pretty cute!

Here's Jessa Lou... so sweet! Davis was chilling out in the background.


Well, I wanted to "try on" some new outfits I got and, well, who doesn't like new clothes? evidently Jessa! I tried on their outfits with their PJs on...

The new digs aren't so bad... I got smiles from both!

I was looking for some black velvet pants for Davis, and instead found another cute dress for Jessa... then I did find some cute corduroy overalls for Davis - phew! Gotta try to get outfits to go together for church this winter & for Christmas-time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice picture of Jessa, after clicking on the picture, she has such beautiful blue eyes, and it's a good thing she didnt have any boogers....

shelleyjerry said...

at least none that were viewable! :-)