Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Restless in the crib


Oh boy... well, I'm trying to figure out how to get Davis back to sleep all night long... and last night I decided to try a "dream feed" a few hours after I put him to bed - hoping he's been waking up early because he's hungry. So I put both babies down by 8:30p - 9p and then at 10:30p I fed Davis again. He was sleeping so it took a while for him to latch on... and who knows if he even took anything in... anyway, he'd been a little restless and had slobbered/drooled all over where he normally lays next to Jessa so I put him on the opposite side... with his feet in the middle and his head on the right side of the crib.


Well when I heard cries at 4:30a I went in to find his head still in the same corner, but his feet up on the other corner of the crib... he was still face up when I went to get the camera - but in the 30 seconds it took to get the camera he'd flipped over... I hope I get them to figure out how to sleep unswaddled soon... seems that my magic swaddling is coming to an end. I fed him and then he slept until 7:30a - yay!
I'm also trying to reduce their daytime naps to see if that helps with nighttime sleeping... so hopefully in the next week we can get Davis to sleep all night again... maybe we'll have to resort to Jessa reading them to sleep!

No comments: