Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Update at 5 months

Well, we got the 2nd half of their 4 month vaccinations on Thursday. We decided to split up the vaccinations so that the actual medicine/chemicals were reduced at each time... there's a book that a friend recommended, The Vaccine Book by Dr. Robert Sears. He talks about how the amount of aluminum in each vaccine is something to look at. And basically he suggests to split the vaccinations so that you don't do two at a time that have aluminum. My doctor suggested splitting them a little differently than he recommended, but they were still split on the aluminum so that was good.

Since we got the vaccinations on Thursday, they've had sleepless nights Thursday and last night... hopefully they get back to their routine of going down by 9pm and waking after 7am...

We got them weighed and they are growing good. Davis is still 10 ounces ahead of Jessa and he weighs 15 pounds 7ounces and Jessa weighs 14 pounds 13 ounces. I did quit the daily weighing of the babies before and after each feeding... and its actually been very freeing... and takes way less time. Its not like I actually input the calculations into the computer... but I do have almost 6 weeks of over 5 times a day weights for both... I keep meaning to do a full day every now and then just to see how much volume in total they take in in a day... maybe I'll get to that one day... or not. I guess I better get some pictures of them this weekend to post...

No comments: