Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The rest of Birthday hat pics...

We had a birthday HAT day!! It was fun! Had to try to take the pictures quickly so that the babies wouldn't mess up their hats for their party. Here are the rest of the hat pictures!

Lunch was Grilled Cheese Sandwiches... Davis loves bread... stuffs the whole thing in his mouth. Jessa just tried to bite off little teeny bits! But she did get into the broccoli that was later. Jessa's smiling here because I started talking about Cats. She loves cats, and that's her first word (after mama and dada).

Oh mom... hats again?!! This is after dinner... I let them get all crazy with food by the end of the day! They love eating with their hands... and then they wipe their faces etc. I had to just hover the hat above their heads and take the picture with my other hand ... I didn't want them to mess up their hats yet!









Dad and Jessa... she seems like she's sitting there all sweet... but Daddy is holding her hands down so that she won't grab her hat! Davis is another story... I was laughing so hard as he was trying to hard to get his hat off!








Sweet babies... swinging on their birthday!!

No comments: