Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tubing on the Lake!!

Well, call us crazy, but we took the babies tubing! They got that in and checked off their list of things to do before turning 1!!
They had a great time and I'm sure we'll be going again soon!









"We're all lifevested up and ready to go... "
Jessa's got a cute booty and I had to get a shot of it...
I'm sure she won't like this later in life... :-)
and for that matter, I won't want her showing her booty off either!









Here's Daddy and Davis & Jessa having fun on the tube... with Xena looking on.

Then I got a chance to go with them at the end.










They survived!! and really enjoyed teething on the rope!









All smiles afterwards!









Davis is such a cute little man... walking with Daddy!

And the babies are all tired out... had to get a cute picture of the babies in their summer swimmies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tubing--did you say TUBING!!!
Guess I should have guessed!
They do look like it agreed with them.
Love, Mom E.