Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Matching Blue Babies - First Steps

I really like matching the babies if and when I can... and its even more fun when they didn't come together! We got this cute outfit for Davis from a friend... it was a 2T and fits Davis right now... no wonder their boy didn't get the chance to wear it. And the little skirt for Jessa is so adorable - thanks Missy Lou. We've got lots of colors of onesies to choose from, so I was able to find a yellow top for Jessa to match Davis!



Ugh, I tried my hardest to get a "20toes" picture... I think there are just 15 here... Davis's other foot was out of the picture... they were so wiggly.














They are just taking their first steps - just one at a time, but they're doing great... 11 months 1 week. They definitely get around by crawling still... sometimes dragging a leg - normally inside, but outside they do a monkey crawl... and are on the hands & feet... no knees!

Its fun to have twins when they are mobile... they totally go in opposite directions sometimes!













Davis was posing so cutely by the tree! And Jessa was having fun this day standing up... she'd do this really wide stance and then twist about!

No comments: