Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Crib pictures from Apr 2

I'm finally getting to update the blog a bit... and found these cute pictures from the babies waking up from naps on April 2. What cuties. I went in to their room after their morning nap and realized I needed the camera... I didn't get the pictures of Jessa sleeping b/c she woke up too quickly... but in the afternoon I got the pictures of it!









Davis was so cute... posing up a storm. "Mom, I have an idea! Look at my teeth!"









This is how I put my pacifier in sometimes... "Hi mom, look at my blue eyes"!

I got a quick snap of Jessa still sleeping and




about 30 seconds later she was sitting up... "I'm awake"... what's next on the list to do today...











Jessa was talking... and had her hand in her mouth... so cute. I'm sure she is teething more... but we haven't seen new teeth in a few months.

No comments: