Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

more eating... finally something real ~ grilled cheese

Well, we do a whole lot of solids these days... sometimes its messy sometimes its controllable!








What is mom feeding us now?? its awful messy!

I left the room for a few minutes and came back and Davis had the spoon in his left hand yet was feeding himself with his other hand! too cute.




Jessa loves broccoli!! I've just recently started not cutting it up so much... she essentially just shoved the whole thing in her mouth!



If I get the highchairs a little too close then the babies can steal food off of the other tray... Davis is learning about this!












Grilled cheese! finally real table food! Hand it over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelley, Happy Birthday. I remembered on 4/30/09, but I was already in bed when it crossed my mind. Oh, well. It looks as if you celebrated without me.

What at fun year. Enjoy the next. I predict it will be even better.
Rhonda J.

shelley said...

Thanks!!! It definitely was a fun year! And thanks for keeping our picture up all year long!!