Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

1 year old Sneak Peek of photo session

http://www.soltrenphotography-theblog.com/2009/05/two-turn-one.html

Well, here's the link to a sneak peek of our photo session with our wonderful photographer Jennifer Soltren!! It was a gorgeous day at the park and the babies were very cooperative. What sweeties. I can't wait to get a hold of the rest of the pictures and have some hanging on the wall!

3 comments:

Triplets07 said...

I love the pictures! My favorite though is of you guys holding there hands.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful! I love the one of Davis licking the cake!!! Just adorable of all of you!

Shelley/Mommy said...

thanks!! I'd tried to get one like the ones of them standing in front of our legs at 6 mo. ... Davis was too wiggely then. This one is so nice! And Davis was HOOT licking the cake!! Wait until you see the birthday pics from today!