Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

One Year Well Babies Visit!

4 comments:

CharlieD said...

I LOVE the stats! Very cool. At first I thought this was something the doctor gave you, but then I realized you put it together. How clever you are!
Brandy

shelley said...

but of course! do you expect anything less from the Spreadsheet Queen?! I try to get each component from the nurse when I go at the visits... have a little notebook just for babies doctor visits.

daddy said...

Okay babies, its time for you to get on mommy to share with daddy. She has had her internet back up fo 2 days now and daddy needs new pictures of his babies. These are great statistics and all, it is also very interesting to see how much you guys have changed over the year, from skinny Davis to chubby faced Davis, back to skinny Davis and the same for Jessa. You 2 are without a doubt daddy's little bundles of joy. Daddy likes having dual monitors for work that he can always have your pictures up and available to see you happy smiling faces.

daddy said...

You guys need to tell your mommy that she is slackin. Over one month and no new updates, or is it that you guys dont do anything that is photo worthy any more