Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

which twin is which...

Which twin is which?? hmmm... Daddy decided to trick mommy today, and when he brought in the first baby to me they were wearing a pink diaper... well... it wasn't Jessa! Ha!! He can't trick me! but...




Can you tell who's who? which baby is Davis and which one is Jessa??
here's mommy's attempt at getting a neat shot... of course its always nicer when the real photographer does the photo shoot...


And here's the same picture - but upside down... so you don't have to turn your computer upside down to see the other baby...


I have a better appreciation for the beautiful pictures that photographers are able to capture.... its so hard to get that perfect shot!

2 comments:

Vohwinkel Photography said...

In the top two photos I say Davis is on the right, Jessa is on the left! :)

Anonymous said...

If I guess right do I get brownie points, or how about just brownies? heeheehee