Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sleep Blanket helpers


Yet another pose of the babies sleeping!! Its such a wonderful thing. Today for their nap I realized that I might not have a picture of their cute little blankets... I like these because they are stiffer and I tuck them in beside them and the sleep positioner so that they won't get up near their faces and block any breathing.

Jessa's is a cute little bunny and works wonderful for her...
Davis's is a little elephant, that I fondly call "Ellie"... she actually provides a service to Davis and us... we can use her trunk to hold Davis's pacifier in place! Anyway, I had to document that and share the pictures!

Truly it helps to keep the paci in because he tends to suck it in and out and then loses it... and well, his hands are of no help when he's swaddled... oh the traumas of being my swaddled babies!

No comments: