Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

5 months old!

I can't believe that the babies turned 5 months old today! We celebrated by getting their 5 month pictures... I can't wait until I get the small digital images and can post here... they turned out cute!! We go for vaccinations on Thursday and I'll update with new statistics of weights on them then!

I went for some errands tonight - fed the babies at 7p and then left. I thought I'd be home by 9p to feed them one last time... at 8p Jerry put them down for a nap and they were tired out and went to sleep right away. of course he thought I'd be home earlier too... so he didn't double stuff their diapers as we usually do for night time... well, since they were still sleeping when I got home at 10p we decided to leave them be! I hope we don't regret it... hopefully they'll sleep all night like they have been doing for the most part!

No comments: