Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Toes and Moe's

Davis is having fun slobbering all over everything... including his sister's toes!


Daddy surprised Mommy this morning... he changed the babies and got them ready for me to feed them (that's not the surprise... he's good at getting them ready!) ... the babies are always rolling over to their tummies now, so when I pull Jessa up to get her positioned onto our nursing pillow, I saw the Moe's tattoo! Very cute... and of course, Davis had a matching one! We love Moe's... its a wonderful fast and fresh Mexican grill... yummy! Now I guess we have Moe's Babies!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Davis is getting tired of that "breast milk" only diet. I guess it is a good thing Davis doesn't have teeth yet or else you may have to create a new blog site called 15 toes.