I got Davis's outfit from a 2nd hand clothing sale... you can't beat outfits for $4... I think it even has a little hat to go with it. Sometimes there are good things you can't resist! Its nice to fill in the holes of clothing sizes we still needed.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Various... fun pics
Ok, I'm catching up with some pictures from the rest of the month... I seem to have been busy and didn't take the time to post lately...
9/25/08 It got cold one morning last week... (ok, well it cooled off down to 68 degrees F)... so I got out their super cute long sleeved outfits... I love this little skirt for Jessa, a cutie I couldn't resist before she was born!
I got Davis's outfit from a 2nd hand clothing sale... you can't beat outfits for $4... I think it even has a little hat to go with it. Sometimes there are good things you can't resist! Its nice to fill in the holes of clothing sizes we still needed.
Back to our normal Florida weather and attire... but we are in some of our new digs here - thanks to lots of friends, we have lots of clothes to wear! (thanks Elena!)
Here Zara is checking out the babies in their Pack & Play... it was cute to see the kitty looking and looking. They don't seem to bother the babies.
9/28/08 Ok, our first time in the bath tub! Yay for mom getting a picture of it. We got these bath seats from a friend, and they will be perfect in a few weeks when the babies start to sit on their own better and also when they get a little bigger. But at least it gives them something to sit in and keep their heads above water.
I got Davis's outfit from a 2nd hand clothing sale... you can't beat outfits for $4... I think it even has a little hat to go with it. Sometimes there are good things you can't resist! Its nice to fill in the holes of clothing sizes we still needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment