Well, mommy has been having fun trying out new backgrounds for our blog... hopefully this pink & blue one won't scar Davis too much... its awful cute so she thought she'd try it out.
Babies are growing by leaps and bounds! Jessa's new trick is to actually take the pacifier - yay! The day after I posted that she didn't take it, she decided it wasn't so bad. Its nice to be able to calm the babies down quickly if there's an emergency. Mostly they just take them when they are tired and need sleep.
Our other new thing this week is to keep the babies up after their 6pm (ish) feeding until their last feeding around 8pm. I finally realized that they were being a little fussy during this time when I tried to put them down for a nap, and well, I think they were trying to tell me that they didn't want that extra nap in there. Now we play, do "yoga legs" and read stories, etc. then we feed one last time around 8p or 8:30p and then they're off to crib. Thankfully, for the most part (if they are tightly swaddled), they will sleep 10+ hrs and not wake up until close to 7am. They go 11 to 12 hours between feeds - double wow! I guess I need to start putting them down a littler earlier to see how much we can stretch it... it'd be nice to have our evenings back... but then its also nice for Jerry to have some babies time too...
My friends think that I'm "super mom"... (double breastfeeding, cloth diapering, out and about all the time, etc...) but these babies make it easy! They are the super babies!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment