Ok, so we all love our sleep! I am trying to get everyone to bed earlier & earlier... Last night Jessa fed close to 8pm and Davis 8:30pm, both were in bed by 9pm... and I heard noises from their room a little before 7am. I went in around 7:15am and snapped the pic of Davis crying...
As soon as I unswaddled him he quieted, he was happy to stretch out! Our Super Boy!! I went and fed him and then came back for Jessa as she was still happily sleeping!
Jessa is glad to be able to stretch out too! She's on bottle duty today too, so I let her sleep a little longer so that she wouldn't see that Davis got the real thing... She took a decent amount first off and didn't fuss about it. Hopefully she continues her trend of eating from it today.I even got to sleep about 8 hrs... Now if I could just go to bed when they do, I'd be getting in 10 hours!


No comments:
Post a Comment