Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Swaddle straits!

"Momma found a new way to swaddle our arms in... we're in strait jackets!" well, after talking with a friend of mine I wanted to (1) allow the babies to be swaddled with less clothing so that they wouldn't get too hot since its still summer and (2) still make sure that their swaddles would be in tact in the morning since they seemed to be getting out of them when they weren't wearing long sleeved pjs. So... when she mentioned that she used socks safety pinned inside her blanket, I thought that I could do that! So I sewed in some old socks... gotta love desperation to keep getting sleep... (Davis was recently getting his arms out and waking up at 6am... just a little early for us...) Jessa's smiling sweetly here at 9:25pm just getting ready to go to sleep! Davis isn't sure about the new blanket accessories yet!

Here they are still swaddled at 7:15am, and actually I woke them up when I unswaddled them and let them be free... they really are model babies... We're enjoying the long nights, now we just have to work on getting them down earlier until they start getting down by 7pm.

No comments: