Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

silly Xena story

Well, when I go to my local Mothers of Twins meeting, I eat at the hospital cafeteria (for my monthly balanced meal) and get a loaf of their wonderful Indian Bread - whole grain etc. ok, the meeting was Tuesday night, and last night (Wed.) I realized as I got in bed, that I didn't remember where I'd put the loaf of bread from the night before... I was too tired to go look. Well, my answer was on the floor this morning... 3 slices and a heel were left in the bag... Xena had gotten a hold of it. She loves bread and I know this, and usually put it in the refrigerator or freezer straight away. Well, so much for my whole week's worth of sandwich bread!

After that, I took Xena and the babies on our new ritual of a morning walk. I usually don't feed Xena right after walking so that she can settle down a bit before eating. Well, today she wasn't hungry in the least... of course that was due to the stomach full of bread! I realized at 3pm that I hadn't fed her or the cats this morning... well, I guess they have enough fat on them to hold them over!

I just wanted to let you all know that there is a little more to our lives than the wonderful babies!! Though I do realize that the babies take up so much more of our time than the animals ever did... We love them all!

No comments: