Ok, Jessa hasn't gotten the hang of the bottle... poor little girl!
We got her to take it last Wednesday and Thursday. Then it seems that she's forgotten that its the same milk... Last night while I was out at my twins mom meeting Davis wolfed down 2 5oz bottles, Jessa - none - she held out for the real thing! She was glaring at me when I came to pick her up... poor little girl! I should have offered her another bottle when we got home, but I rewarded her with the booby prize.
So, today, Jessa is on bottle duty... so far the first two feedings she's still refusing. Hopefully she gives in soon! She not distressed... she plays fine and naps well - she's got will power & stamina! I'm sure she'll give in soon enough. Maybe I need to follow up with 2 or 3 bottles a day for a while. Its just such a pain to have to pump and bottle feed her when we could be doing the real thing... but I do want a well-adjusted baby. Hopefully we get it to work for real this time!
At least its easier to just be doing this for one baby and not both!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment