Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

bottle update

Well, I have good news to report on the bottle front!

I got an evening out with the "girls" and left Dad in charge. He was just finishing up mowing the lawn when I left, then after the babies woke up from their late afternoon nap they went down the street for a neighborhood meeting. Babies were evidently wonderful and got to be held by many of our friends - nice that Jerry had a little help! Later when they got home, Davis downed a 5 ounce bottle and Jerry heated up a smaller 3 ounce bottle for Jessa. Just a small one since she's been a little skeptical about bottles and usually refuses them. Well, lo and behold, the baby was hungry and she took it without any fussing. What a good girl!

All in all Dad did a great job with the babies and both were sleeping when I got home. Yay! Its great to know that I can take off and have an evening with my girlfriends every once in a while!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

very good to hear your able to get out. seems like you are doing great!

Jill