Well, I (mom/Shelley) might live to regret this decision... but the babies are still sleeping... and I think I'm going to go to bed... I fed them last at 6:50pm and put them down for their evening nap within 20 minutes... and they are still sleeping... 4 1/2 hours later! hmmm... (I'm seeing the monitor lights raise... but am realizing its just picking up Xena's barking... oh brother!)
I got a baby scale a few weeks ago, and for kicks I've been weighing them before and after feeds... and actually today they got in some good ounces... Davis 23 ounces and Jessa 20 ounces, some days they get more, but some days they only get this amount and sleep all through the night.
I can't imagine that they'd all of a sudden start sleeping 12 hours at night... and actually they don't even have PJs on, aren't swaddled, and need a heavier diaper... so maybe my best move would be to do all that and feed them one last time... hmmm... dilemmas... dilemmas... oh, well, I think I hear little noises coming from the nursery so maybe they are waking up... I'll report more in the morning. night night.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment