Wednesday, July 16, 2008
its true -- sleeping like babies
Well, I know you were on the edge of your beds all night wondering if WE got sleep... since we put the babies to be about 9:30pm (we didn't wake them at 11p when we went to bed since they were still sleeping) ... well, I'm happy to say that we did get sleep. They woke up at 5:30am and fed quite efficiently and are back in bed. I'm just pumping out the extra milk and then will head back to bed for a good nap myself. I wouldn't complain about not getting sleep... but I'm so excited that the babies are sleeping for 8+ hours. Yeah!!! Keep it up babies! Now we can start putting them to bed sooner than 11pm and get our own evenings back or get to bed sooner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awesome, Shelley! So happy for you. Looks like you got some good sleepers on your hands! Hooray!
Post a Comment