Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

First trip to South Florida!

We went to South Florida for the weekend... our first trip with the babies! We went to visit Jerry's cousins, Ed & Elaine... (they are the babies' first cousins - twice removed...)

Mostly I tended to the babies, here is how we started out. I fed them and then put them down. They did nap for several hours. They must have loved the rocking of the boat!


Jessa woke up first and got to come upstairs! Here we are waiting for the bridge to go up so we can get out to the ocean.






Jessa, in her lifevest, its a little big on them still and their little necks don't get their heads above the top of the vest very far... they looked like little asian babies for some of the time!



Jessa got to drive for a few seconds ... what a pro!


I didn't get pictures of Jerry & Ed fishing, but that was the main event.



Davis chilling out with Elaine...


While momma slept and fended off sea sickness... Davis got to get out of his life vest... living on the edge with daddy! hmmmmm....



Our hosts - we loved spending the weekend! Thanks again!! Here we are coming back into the intercoastal - passing the lighthouse on the way back in.



I got to hold both of them for a little while too. We were going through the canals. Elaine is such an awesome driver... I can barely get our ski boat into the boathouse... let alone maneuvor around canals & boats etc!
Cousin Ed checking the babies out! Yep, still breathing with their diaphrams!

No comments: