Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nursing twins...

Well, here we are showing how we nurse... without really nursing... I mean, my brother told me we needed to keep this site rated "G"...

Anyway, this pillow is the lifesaver of our day. The babies can lay on each side of the pillow and get their milk in style. And I'm pretty much hands free once they get all set up, so I can get a lot of computer time in!

They only nurse about 10 min. each now, otherwise they tend to over-eat and throw it up... (and that's a big mess for both of us!) so at least my time is more limited than in the beginning when it was 30 min. or more!

I'm so glad that breastfeeding is working out... as
(1) its better for the babies,
(2) less time as there's nothing to prepare or warm or clean up,
(3) its FREE (I think it'd be at least $100/mo. per baby for formula...
oh, and best of all... (4) I can eat whatever I want... mmmm mmmm good!

No comments: