Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

2 Month pictures


Davis & Jessa... we finally got a way to position them together looking like they were sitting up a little bit... then...
Davis fell asleep on us! so we moved on to taking Jessa's pictures by herself.



Jessa - pretty in pink!


Davis - our little man in blue!



Here they are... at the end of the session... I guess they are telling us "we're done"... needless to say we didn't get any pictures of them together on the blue background.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, how cute. little girl always looks a bit more 'chilled' and happier in pics. Is Davis a grumpy baby? She looks the more easy going baby.

shelleyjerry said...

isn't that funny? no, he's not a grumpy baby... actually at today's mommy group he was the happy and alert one! These pictures were taken at 3p in the afternoon... I think that we need to try a morning session next time! Maybe they'll both be happy then...

Anonymous said...

yeah I guess its a challenge at that age getting them both happy at the same time!