Well, I'm posting at "real" time right now... its very sad that we didn't continue the sleeping through the night yet... but I will brag on Jessa - because she is still sleeping tonight/this morning!
Davis woke up at 3:25a and fed then I tried to get him to sleep back within the "normal" hour that it seems to take... but alas by 4:45a I was getting frustrated and put him in his swing... he seemed to be getting to sleep then he just sneezed... ah... bummer - his eyes are open again. Jessa had her eyes open at 4am, but was just laying there... so as I was trying to get Davis settled I figured I'd just let her lay there and not get her up just yet... well, she still hasn't made much of a peep and when I just went to check on her, her eyes were just about closed... SO maybe we do have one baby who's sleeping through the night! woo hoo!!! now we just have to work on synchronizing them!
That's ok, life is good... and maybe (hopefully) I'll get a nap in later! Ok, Davis's eyes are closed... I think I'll try to transfer him from his swing to the crib... wish me luck... hopefully Jessa's sleeping, and momma can get some sleep too!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment