Well, I'm sad to say that in retrospect this was just a "one night wonder"... but I'll still brag on them... in hopes that it will continue soon...Sunday night the babies slept ALL night... they slept 8 continuous hours! From 10p to 6a! WOW! We'd gone to bed at 11p - so we got 7 hours of sleep - a miracle!
We had had a very big day, the birthday party in the morning then a get together with my family that afternoon! So that might have been the ticket to getting them to sleep all night... keep 'em busy!
Or the "newest" swaddling technique! We swaddled them in their blankets, then wrapped the "wings" of their halo sack around them... they were still all nicely swaddled in the morning... (Jerry unwrapped Jessa a little - on the left... before I was able to snap the picture at 6a)... Jessa started grunting and groaning at 6a and I ran to get the camera and even taped a little movie of them waking up - it was very cute!
But - it seems we're back to the 3 - 4 am feeds for now... hopefully we'll get it figured out to sleep through the night again soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment