I guess I don't even need to explain anything about this picture!! Our friend Jill stopped by one day close to the babies being 1 month old... and we were able to do their hand and feet prints! What fun and a challenge!! They came out perfectly, and they are tiny enough still that we were able to get both feet! Yeah!! The hand prints were fun, sometimes they'd ball their little hands into fists, and we just had to wait for them to relax! So cute!!!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Hand & Feet prints! At one month.
I guess I don't even need to explain anything about this picture!! Our friend Jill stopped by one day close to the babies being 1 month old... and we were able to do their hand and feet prints! What fun and a challenge!! They came out perfectly, and they are tiny enough still that we were able to get both feet! Yeah!! The hand prints were fun, sometimes they'd ball their little hands into fists, and we just had to wait for them to relax! So cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment