Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Outgrowing cute outfits!

They're getting so big that they are outgrowing their newborn outfits! Here's Davis in his little turtle outfit and his little shoes!

And Jessa in her cute little purple plaid flower dressy onesie. Such a cute little summer one and the little white flowered shoes are the best!

Part of the fun of these pictures is that Jerry had put them in these outfits, not realizing that the outfits came from the same person, and the shoes from another friend. He didn't realize he'd actually picked out matching sets, he just knew he liked both outfits! So so cute!! We are really blessed with so many clothes for the babies! Blessed by so many family & friends!!

Here are the twins in their "premie" outfits... thankfully the body part is long enough for them to still wear them. But the arms & legs are getting short!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

babies are so cute and I love the outfits. Hope the received the outfits I sent by now. Its so much fun to dress them isnt it.

shelleyjerry said...

yes, the babies are so cute!! and yes, I received the outfits... and thought I'd mailed the thank you!! until I saw it on the table yesterday... ah - the best of intentions!

Anonymous said...

arh, thats ok, just glad you got them.