Saturday, June 14, 2008
catching up
Ok... if you haven't logged on to see our progress in a while, because Mom hasn't posted much... you'll be pleased to see that we've got posts now! Mom back dated all of June's posts so you'll want to look back to the beginning of the month - even back to the May 30th post to catch up on our progress!! Hopefully she'll be able to keep up on our progress now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
are you referring to "Mom" as in Evers? Actually you are right--I just had my memory jogged by Lynda--who wrote that she had logged on and loved your pics--especially the P.O. scale one, etc.
So, here goes. I love you even if I haven't kept up with the blog.
Love, Mom E.
no, that was my "attempt" at the babies talking about me... their mom! I usually talk as if its me talking, then I switched to them talking... ah well, I best make my mind up!
Glad you logged on again and found all of our posts. We love you too!!
Post a Comment