Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

swimming funny...

oh... and when I do their lessons myself, we always sit down on the chairs by the pool and have a "safety lesson". Mostly I just remind them that they need to walk around pools and not run, and then I ask them how they ask to go swimming, and stress that they can't just get in, that they need to ask... they should and do say "May I go swimming" or "May I get in the pool"... then I ask "what do you wait to hear" and they should say "yes, you may"... but in answering my "what do you ask for" to go swimming Davis has started saying "patience"... SO funny! I must have said that one too many times, that I need patience!!!! ahhhhh out of the mouths of babes! Yes, mommy asks for patience multiple times a day!

2 comments:

luonglilly@hotmail.com said...

Hi Shelley - It's your friend from first grade - Lilly. I found your birth announcement this morning in a box of cards I keep...your twins have grown and are so cute! Hope you guys are doing well. Wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and wish you well. I can see you are enjoying motherhood very much!!

Shelley said...

Awwww so good to hear from you!! Sweet that you have the card still! They are actually 3 years old TODAY! I can't believe it's already been three years! We are having lots of fun, thanks!! Hope you and your kiddos are doing great too! You're in California, now right?