Well, the kids are SO cute and really communicating with us and each other now! It's just so cute to hear them asking each other questions and answering for each other, etc! Sometimes I think they are just repeating things that we said, but each and every time that we speak it's a learning tool...
And in the car, it's a big thing for them to narrate what they see... most of the time I'll hear "I see bus", or "purple bus" etc. Our local buses are usually a solid pastel color, so it's fun for me to spot a bus and then see if they tell me they see it, and see what color they think it is! It's funny when a loud motorcycle goes by, they'll tell us that the "motorcycle goes fast"...
They call hand sanitizer "hanitizer"... and they LOVE it! you'd think it was like having an ice-cream cone.
Davis has a thing for getting hurt... not always needing a Band-aid, but he'll has for one, he calls it a "Banda"... I have to explain that those are for when you're bleeding.
They'll also say "own self" for things... like "I go swimming my own self"... now, that doesn't mean that they went swimming by themselves, alone, but I guess it means that they went just Davis and me... versus going "swimming together" with each other.
This is a very fun age, especially for their vocabulary and hearing what comes out of their little mouths!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment