Friday, November 21, 2008
Free & sleeping still...
Well, I know that everyone was wondering about the status of our twins being able to sleep unswaddled... its official the past few days and nights they've slept like champs! And today's morning nap is no exception. They went down at 8:45a and are still sleeping two hours later. Yay! I did notice in the prior picture of Davis with that very cute security blanket that the "caution" tag was very visible in the picture.... yes, caution not to have in crib with sleeping baby etc... so with them being more mobile I've replace their super cute and cozy blankets that could suffocate them with just small cozy stuffed animals, something for them to wrap their arms around, but that won't cover their faces. Seems to work great. I, so enjoyed the swaddling... but it is easier to not have to fight to put their little arms into the sock restraints, so all is well that ends well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment