Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blue Eyes!

Here are our blue eyed babies! The pictures weren't taken at the same time... but I think that they are a good representation of their eyes. They are the same color, but the variation is in the pattern of the blue.

Its fun to see them right next to each other, so you can see the differences, you can't do that in person b/c on of them always is on the move!



Add Image

5 comments:

More About the Z Family said...

Here's my unsolicited advice as well (just like Stephanie! :) - she's right, every kid is different but it definitely doesn't hurt to wait. I waited until Zachary was 7.5 months before starting, and am hoping to keep Kaleb even longer, but we'll see.
Anyway, what I wanted to pass along is the recommendation for the book "Super Baby Food" (it is a large purple book). It tells you what to introduce when, and it tells you how to make it yourself so that it is more nutritious. I've made all of my baby food (including the cereal) from day 1 for Zachary, and it is so much better for them! Plus, you can get a lot more variety of vegetables doing it from scratch then you can by buying it. Who knows how long that store-bought stuff has been sitting there....
Anyway, as you know, I work full-time (sometimes more than full-time) so it is definitely doable to make it from scratch - I would do it on the weekends and then freeze them in the ice cube trays and then put meals together throughout the week.

shelleyjerry said...

awesome! I hadn't found a baby food book I'd liked very well. Though I think I have all the ones I could find from my library checked out at the moment! I will look at this one - its always great to get personal recommendations! I did read in one of the books about making cereal - and now that I've heard of a real story of it being made I may have to try it out. I've got some green beans already pureed in icecube trays from when I had bought too many fresh...

thanks for the info on the book! (p.s. why aren't you at church? we're home with the sniffles...)

More About the Z Family said...

I didn't go to church because I came down with a stomach ailment over Friday night - I didn't feel it would be a good idea to expose other people to it (seeing as I didn't think that it was much fun, I didn't suppose anyone else would either!)

shelleyjerry said...

ah... that's way worse than our sniffles. Hopefully you're feeling better. No fun to be sick over a holiday weekend.

Triplets07 said...

Hey Shelley! Just wanted to leave my link to my blog...
http://adamsboys.blogspot.com/
When I get some more time I'll check yours out! Have a good Day!!!