Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ah well... 3:30am

Ah well... it was worth a try... Jessa woke up at 3:30am and after a couple of attempts to get her back to bed she fed for a while. Well, it was worth a try to see if tanking up would get her to sleep all night. I must say that on Monday they'd had terrible naps that day, so maybe that was a contributor to getting a full night sleep. Its such a balance between sleep, eating, habit... we'll get there one day!

2 comments:

Vohwinkel Photography said...

You will get there one day! In conjunction with my other post, Lukas was eating solids & still did not sleep through the night until he was about 10 months old. You will get there one day & this to shall pass one of these days! :)

shelleyjerry said...

:-) yes, this too, will pass! I guess I just go used to the sleep from month 2 to 5! Ah well!! thanks.