Well, if these little children don't come beforehand, their inducement date is Wed. April 30th...(the end of my 39th week) according to their measurements this past week, that would put them over 7 pounds each! I told Jerry that they must be waiting for their room to get the final painting done on it... we're just about done with that now! Just need to go back and touch up a few areas. It was so fun to see it come together last night, I'd drawn it out (in none other than Excel) and had the basic design set for a couple of months... but we didn't get the pink and teal and brown stripes & circles up until just this weekend... I'll have to post a picture in a bit...
We also go their "pack & play" set up in our room so they can sleep in there for a little bit. So all in all they can come any time now... hmm...
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I cant wait much longer. How selfish can I be? You are so blessed and we are also, because not only did God give you a baby, but he gave you two so we can have one to hold even if you want to hold one. How lucky are we?
Post a Comment