Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Scan pics - Week 36!

Here's a profile pic of our Boy... he wasn't very photogenic this time, but he's growing big, he's estimated at 5 pounds 4 ounces. Both babies are head down, and cooperating in not having to schedule a C-section. I'm getting bigger... am measuring at 43 wks now! wow!



Well, we're at 36 weeks pregnant and both docs can't believe I'm doing so well!

Here's a good pic of our Girl... she's got her arm up next to her face. She's really putting on the weight now, and is estimated at 5 pounds 7 ounces!

We are getting excited and now Jerry wants to know when I'll be sharing the babies... hmm... I want to at least make it another week until after wk 37 so that their lungs are more developed, and I'd really like to make it to 38 wks... we'll see!

No comments: