Wow, I went to the OB today, and I was 2 centimeters dilated! That's progressed from 1cm last week!! She said that's a good sign that it progressed a little... hopefully labor will come on its own in the next week to ten days... Oh, and a different doc measured me at only 41 cm for the uterine measurement... down 2 from last week, she said that maybe the Baby A moved down in the pelvis further or their positions changed or something... no biggie... I'm just glad everything is going well.
There is still much to do to get ready for babies around the house, but if it doesn't get done, that's ok too! I'd love to get some more junk cleaned out of some of the other rooms and of course continue sewing the bumper pads and such... hopefully Sunday is productive!!
I worked from home much of this week and was able to lay around with my feet up with the laptop on my lap, it was amazing how well my ankles did with lack of swelling! Wow! Hopefully everything continues going well during the next week and we'll have babies soon!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment