
I don't have the "official photos" from my first "Babies Shower", but here's one we took with my camera. My mom & I!
I resurrected a pre-maternity mini skirt for the evening... just wore it backwards, and tucked the open zipper in - instead of being able to actually zip it! Hey it worked!
Here is a quick picture of the beautiful quilts that my mother-in-law made!
They are gorgeous!! We picked all the fabrics out in Nov/Dec and I hadn't seen any progress on the quilts, so it was fun to receive them at the Babies Shower!The striped teal and the brown & pink flowers of the main pinwheels are the same fabrics that I'll be using for the rest of the nursery!


1 comment:
What beautiful quilts! Your mil is really talented. My mom is a quilting fanatic- I'm gonna show this page to her so she can admire them too!
Post a Comment