Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Scan pics - Week 30

At our 30 wk scan on Wed. 2/27/08 we got to see that both babies are once again head down... that's great if they stay that way, we might actually avoid a C-section... If not, not a big deal. Just so long they come.

Both babies are squished in there so there's not much room left... "The Boy" is this pic - his head is way down, and I'm even noticing that I'm walking funny now... he must be preserving his birthright by being right there on my pelvis!



"The Girl" was face down towards my back and we could only (barely) get a profile of her face. So sweet.

Only 6 to 10 weeks left... 6 wks if I come at 36 wks weeks, 10 if they wait until 40 wks... only time will tell!

They each weigh approx. 3 pounds 3 ounces, about as much as one baby at term!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The pictures vividly show you how cramped those sleeping quarters really are! So cool!

Poppy said...

So cool! I bet you love being able to see your babies before they are here. That is so cool!

Jill