Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Belly pic week 28 1/2!

Ok, here "we" are at 28 weeks and 4 days along!! I'm wearing my super cute Twins t-shirt!!

I even got special attention at Costco today... I only had 1 item to purchase so I thought I'd sneak through the Photo lab line... well the guy was very nice, but said that he couldn't ... I understood and was leaving, but then he said "twins?" and I said yes, I'm having twins.




He said he is a twin, and that he'd go ahead check me out!! Great! Now I think I should wear the t-shirt all the time... who knows what other special treatment I can get!

3 comments:

Karl Wielecki said...

Love the shirt! I want to see the black one too. Hey did you ever check out diaper prices at Costco?

Poppy said...

You look Great! Where did you get the cute shirt? It is very cute.

Jill

shelleyjerry said...

I'll try to take a pic in the black one this coming week! Its cute too!

Yes, I checked out diaper prices at Costco, but they don't carry the smaller sizes... I'll post on our board what I found out..

Jill... At first I wondered WHO was 'poppy'... then I saw the pic and your name! such a clever photo... silly girl!