Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

childproofing... started!

well, its never too late to start child proofing, is it?

the babies have been such good little ones, but have just the past few days really started "helping out" in the kitchen with opening drawers up and bringing the contents out... so, today Jerry put the safety latches on 15 drawers. we still need to go buy some more, but this at least secures the stoneware and glass along with the knife drawer! we have to find a different type for the doors that we have, so I think I see a trip to Home Depot or Babies R Us... of what fun!

truly they are such good little ones, but they still get into mischief... Davis is always picking things up and bringing them to us, sometimes its handy, sometimes its not. ah well, its all so stinking cute though!

the only thing is its taking a bit of getting used to having to push the latch in every time I want to get a piece of silverware or a knife... ah well... I'm sure soon we'll have a few door mechanisms too... thankfully they can't open our door knobs yet.

No comments: