Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

MoMs meet at the Park

Well, if I haven't said it before... MoM stands for Mother of Multiples... so our local group had an official playdate this past Friday and another friend Kelly and I ended up going. We didn't decide until late to go, so we didn't get there until almost 10:45a... most of the other MoMs left a little while later, but we had fun. Kelly brought a huge blanket and we got the babies down and played. We each also took a few minutes to breastfeed as our "schedule" dictated it was time... and then we set out to also get their noon meal of solids in too...








Lucas & Noelle on the left and Davis & Jessa on the right!
They had lots of fun!!








They loved swinging! Davis's smiles were so big!! Jessa was facing the sun, but she was enjoying it too! We also met up with April and her triplets and then Melissa with boy twins and another mom I hadn't met before. It was a little chilly, but the weather was perfect for a nice day at the park!
I first attempted to feed Jessa while she was sitting on the blanket, then after we got them both in the swing, I realized that it was the perfect place to feed them! Yay - they couldn't get out, just like a highchair! Actually we didn't need the hats on for the cold... but the sun was so bright, I got to worrying that they'd get a sunburn! So on went the hats!

Noelle was so cute, when Kelly's twins were first down on the blanket, Noelle went right over and started crawling on her brother, Lucas! so sweet - they love each other!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did not specify the feeding method, but it is very evident that it wasnt breastfeeding, i was wondering at first though, which would have been very interesting to say the least.

Anonymous said...

oh boy... well, that would be interesting to do...