A fun look at our twins from the beginning!
Davis & Jessa joined us April 30, 2008
Monday, September 3, 2007
Start of the Belly Pics
Well, I found the cutest book to fill out... the Belly Book... it has places for "belly pics" for each week... we started the belly pics off with a fun one with Jerry in it too!
I started off taking my pictures on Sunday mornings...
not yet... and I didn't mean for this pic to even be taken, but I had it set on self time and that's what he decided to do! So, here it is! (Though my brother's comment was for me to keep the site PG rated!! Actually I guess it is PG, just not G!)
2 comments:
woowoo! look at those sexy bellies! ;)
This is so funny...! Is he gaining a sympathy belly with you too?? LOL
not yet... and I didn't mean for this pic to even be taken, but I had it set on self time and that's what he decided to do! So, here it is! (Though my brother's comment was for me to keep the site PG rated!! Actually I guess it is PG, just not G!)
Post a Comment