Time to start testing, again... I tested on Saturday Aug 25th and it was negative, I was bummed, and threw the test in the trash can! but then it was still 4 days early. So, since I had bought a pack of 25 tests I figured I might as well test sunday... so when I had to get up to pee at 6am I figured I had to test then to get first morning urine... and lo and behold... I thought there was a line... I had to get Saturday's test out of the trash can to compare... sure enough it was a very faint line, but still a line! I had to wake Jerry up to show him, of course all he could say, was "did you pee on this"??!! "where did you pee on it?" well, as you can see I kept testing, every day! went to the dr. for a blood test on "day 28" and the beta was 504... very high... they like to see it double in 2 days, so on Friday 8/31 (day 30) I tested at 1360 beta - WOW! that was our first clue it might be multiples!


1 comment:
This has me sitting here laughing..! Wake a man up to tell him good news and all he wants to know is where NOT to touch the pee...ROFL!
Post a Comment